Whenever I complain about my husband's snoring, he always comes at me with "well, so do you!" and I'm all "psht. whatever. puh-lease." I mean, everyone in my family knows there's NUTHing that can compare to the sonic booms that come out of my 94-year old grandma's mouth when she snores, but I. Do. Not. Snore. I may drool, but I don't snore.
Buuuuut, then something happened. After many sleepless nights reading about my very dangerous and pale lover, Edward Cullen, I fell immediately asleep last night - mouth wide open, dead tired. And I remember subconsciously that my body started doing something - that I was doing something that felt very ... good, shall we say? (one eye brow seductively raised) And that it was lulling me to sleep. It was almost hypnotic (mmmm.... yesssssss, drumming fingers together), whatever it was that I was doing.
So then, I woke up and my husband tells me, without missing a beat, that I was snoring. And as I was rolling over telling him I don't do that sort of thing, I realized, hmmm... while I have NEVER done this before, I was indeed snoring. And it drew a strange sense of comfort to me. Hard to describe. And I think I might try it again. I kinda like it (mwahahahaha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Drooling AND snoring in one post? I better click outta here. That's too much hawtness to handle in one post.
I know, right? I'm all that and more.
I claimed not to snore. Until my husband videotaped me.
Aw that's just low. Poor Momo.
My own snoring has woken me up before. My worst sleeping habit? Falling asleep in front of the TV with my mouth wide open. Just like my mom. *cringe*
i've woken myself up snoring. but...in my defense...i was sick with a horrible cold...maybe that's why i was drooling, too...
*haha* My husband and I have this same argument all the time!!! But I still hold to the fact I do not snore, although I'll admit to drooling and jerking awake with a falling sensation almost nightly. That can't be pleasant to sleep next to either!
(BTW, I just found your blog and I'm absolutely in love with it. Your kids are darling and I LOVE your writing style! "I'll be bawk!" :)
Post a Comment